5 Preparation Steps Of Video Production Projects
With that being said, we are committed to following the latest government recommended protocols for today’s businesses. Let’s take a look at those protocols now.
Government Recommended Protocols For Safe Video Shoots During The COVID-19 Crisis
- ‘We will provide an experienced project manager with no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Before the shoot, the project manager will wipe down all equipment with disinfectant wipes or 70% alcohol solution.
- Before entering the location, the project manager will put on a brand new sterile mask and gloves.
- The project manager carries spare masks, gloves, sanitising wipes, tissues, and hand sanitiser.
- Hands are carefully sanitized once per hour on location, in accordance with WHO guidelines.
- The interviewee / talent stays out of the room during setup.
- The interviewee / talent does his / her own hair and makeup, with optional remote coaching from our makeup artist.
- The project manager maintains approved social distancing (at least 2m away) at all times.
- We use a boom pole microphone and / or allow the interviewee to self-place a sterilised lavelier microphone.
- Once the shot is completely set, and the interviewee is in place, the camera op snaps a digital picture of the monitor and sends it to the Client for approval.
- If the shot needs to be adjusted, the interviewee /talent leaves the room if needed to maintain social distancing.
- If requested, the project manager can stay outside the room and monitor everything remotely.
- The interview itself can be conducted by a remote via Zoom, Skype, or any similar platform. The Client can watch or participate.
- After the shoot we begin the edit, or upload the raw footage for digital delivery.’
While much of these additional safety regulations might seem unnecessary and time consuming, they are in place to ensure your safety and ours.
Contact Muon Video
To learn more about the values of remote live video conferencing, contact Muon Video and speak with a conference and event live video streaming expert who can answer any questions you might have.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.
Contact Muon Video +
create project now!
To learn more about Muon Video, or to speak to an experienced video production specialist who can help you create a video marketing strategy for your brand, call: 646-586-2552 or book a consultation online now at: email@example.com.